"Dive-In"???

It's the Dive-In Movie !!
They play a movie on Friday nights at the pool & you can chill in the pool or in the lounge chairs & watch a movie at ~ or~ in the pool.
I also heard something about snacks & drinks (for a small fee) I believe it's just the Loews hotels, & I also believe it's only in the summer. I called the week before I was going & asked the concierge about it. My suggestion would be to so the same, they may be doing it year-around by now !
Hope that helps !

haggy :)

The dive in movie is a movie they show on a large screen by the pool. We stayed RPR in Sept and our dive in movie was Shrek. It was fun hanging out in the pool watching the movie. I believe they have it at all the Universal resorts. We really enjoyed our RPR resort stay. The boys are looking forward to trying HRH next.

What day do they have the "Dive-In" movie at the RPR? I didnt notice it going on when we were there.

Thanks.

Patty

When I called to reserve a cabana at HRH for 12/29 (Sun.) I was told that they would have a dive-in movie that night.

I stayed at The HR for one night while we did HHN and I'm sure there was dive-in movie that night and that was mid-October.

They have always been on a Friday. It would be great if they started doing it on different nights also.

Does anyone know what night the movie is at the PBH? Thanks..amy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter