DIY Autograph Book Size Help?

BellsFam

DIS Veteran
Hi...

So I'm a pretty avid scrapper and wanted to try my hand at a DIY autograph book for DD and our upcoming trip.

I have a couple questions...

Will characters sign a DIY book, or do you have to buy "an autograph book"?

Is 6x6 (square) too small?
I am starting with chipboard, I got 2 packages of 12 pages with binding rings, so that will give me 24 autographs total, not a lot but if I can make it work then I'll get more packages.

I had a DIY book that was I think 4x6 and they had no problem signing it. I dont think 6x6 would be a problem. Mine just had a decorative cover, not the pages, but I hear the characters get a kick out of the custom pages if you decide to do that.

I agree that 6x6 will be a good size as well.

I have done 4x6 autograph books and I have also done 4" autograph tags. Everything worked out perfectly!

Have fun!

I did my own design for the autograph book. I used chipboard for the covers. The front cover had a Mickey head cutout and I painted the covers red. Then I tied ribbons to the rings. I gave them as FE gifts on our last cruise and I saw the kids using them to get the autographs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter