DL April Vacation.

xxDisneyDancerxx

Star light, Star bright, First Star I see tonight,
how are the crowds in Disneyland in April?
My family and my friends family are going together on April vacation and i was just wondering!

Very busy. It will be the middle of spring break. Plan to be at the parks early, use early entry when you can, use fast pass, and plan on eating at off times to avoid long lines.

Well the end of April isn't too bad. The closer to May, the better. The first three weeks tend to be spring break for "somebody", so the crowds are pretty bad. We like the end of April/beginning of May. What week are you going?

lulubelle said:
Well the end of April isn't too bad. The closer to May, the better. The first three weeks tend to be spring break for "somebody", so the crowds are pretty bad. We like the end of April/beginning of May. What week are you going?

We are going April 23rd through 25th.. Do you think crouds will be a problem?

tirby said:
We are going April 23rd through 25th.. Do you think crouds will be a problem?
The spring break crowds should be thinned out by these dates. I'm guessing that it may still be busy, but not "crowded", if that makes sense. It's great that you're going on a Mon, Tues & Weds - those are slower days at the parks. It should be very doable for you. Have a great time! :thumbsup2

The last two years those dates were right around when the kids price promo and the S. CA 2 'fer tickets were expiring. While spring break crowds will be dwindling, it could still be very busy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter