DL - Not exactly Walt's park anymore

Amy&Dan said:
The fact that you went on Monday and had such a better experience tells me that your experience on Saturday was partly just the Saturday at Disneyland thing, and partly just an isolated, worse than usual type thing. I did notice the amount of posts you've done, in fact I recognized your name from over on the WDW side of this board. I have been thinking about this post some more and I do have to say I too have encountered a bit more of the rudeness of fellow park patrons you mentioned seeing at Disneyland, than I have at WDW but not in such a way it lessens the experience for me or keeps me away. I love Disneyland and still consider it my favorite Disney park with Magic Kingdom a close second. I think some people, myself included do get a little bit defensive regarding our love of Disneyland. So many times on this board, seasoned WDW visitors visit Disneyland and then come back and post about how sorry Disneyland is. The castle's too small, it's too much in the center of a big city, there aren't enough dining and lodging options and the CM's aren't as well trained. In the many times I have told various people about our trips to Disneyland, I have lost count of how many of them have told me, "don't go to Disneyland, go to Disneyworld". It drives me nuts! I personally love both WDW and DL, for their similarities and differences. Kind of how I feel about my two kids for that matter. Love em both the same but recognize their differences in the process! As I have said on my earlier posts, hope you have a better visit next time and I also REALLY hope people will keep an open mind and go see the original Disney park!

We all need to defend what we love. So I understand. :flower: Trust me, I spend alot of my own time defending Walt Disney World. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter