DL rides for teens???

MnParrothead

Member of the Corona Crew at DVB
My teen son will be attending a convention next week in Long Beach and his group will be going to DL for one day on the weekend. He has never been to DL (been to WDW numerous times though). We haven't had much time to do any research on DL. What rides do you recommend for older teens?

Thanks.

If he goes to CA he would love California Screamin, Tower of Terror, and Maliboomer. There are lots of rides suited to older kids at CA. Grizzly River Run and Soarin Over California are a few others that are great.

At DL he would like Indiana Jones Adventure (a lot like the Dinosaur ride at Animal Kingdom) and Matterhorn. Some of the other great rides are ones you find also at WDW MK including Splash Mtn, and Thunder Mtn, (space mtn. is closed right now :guilty: )

All of them! Maybe it's just the kids here, but they all seem to like all the kiddy rides too! When I was a teenager, I always rode Mr. Toad, and Peter Pan. But yeah all the ones the other poster said too!
Susan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter