DL Trip Day 2

Chipmunk

Earning My Ears
We got up at 6:30. Had breakfast at Denny's. We got to park at 7:35 am. I thought we could get into main street a half hour before park opened at 8:00 but we just got on line to get into the DL. Lines were already long but we got in the shortest line. (Two families in front of us) Look for the gate numbers above the gate and sometimes people just get into an existing line. You may be able to start a new line. All gates with numbers on top will be opened. The gates were opened at 8:00.

We got fast passes for Indiana Jones on our way to Splash Mt. Rode on splash without a wait first time. Next time we had a two minute wait. Then we went on Jungle Cruise two times no wait and then used fast passes to Indiana. After that we went to Matterhorn but it was closed. CM said it might be open in a half hour. Went on Alice in Wonderland. That took a half hour. We took a chance and waited on line for matterhorn even though it wasn't open. The line started moving in 10 minutes. We waited another 10 minutes to get on the ride. Went to tomorrowland and got on train and went around park. After that stopped for lunch near our hotel and went swimming and had nap at pool. After dinner we walked around shops near Disney. We had to leave hotel at 5 am for an early flight to Maui so we didn't go back into parks. We like the lego store and my daugter got a toy dog at Build a Bear.

Sounds like you used Fast Passes to make the most of your day - thanks for posting!

Sounds like you made the most of your time in the park, this day. Poor thing, having to leave DL to fly to Maui ;)

I enjoyed reading this, thanks for posting.

Katholyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter