DLP Questions

maleficent_man

DIS Veteran
Hey folks

Not long now until we go to DLP. 2 quick questions I am hoping you can help with.

1. We plan to arrive at 8am in the morning at the Hotel Santa Fe - I know we won't get our room then but I was wondering if it is possible to get our tickets to get into the park for that day?

2. I've heard good things about California Grill at the Disneyland Hotel. Would you recommend this over the Steakhouse in Disney Village (which I have also heard good things about?)

Thanks in advance for your help!

Nick

Yes! You will get your park tickets, and you will get a room to leave your luggage in until your own room is available.

The California Grill is generally considered to be the best of DLP restaurants (although has prices to match). I've even seen some people describe it as the best restaurant Disney has anywhere, not just at DLP. Not haven sampled all of Disney's restaurants (!) I'm not in a position to agree or not, but I did enjoy the meal I had at the California Grill a couple of years ago.

Regards

Rob

Thanks as always folks for the helpful comments. I will let you know how we get on when I get back.

Have a disney day!

Nick

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter