DLP September Quiz Q19 - *answer added*

emmaness said:
At this rate we'll be playing... Grays Athletic (?!) next season, by the looks of the Conference table! :rotfl:

:earseek: :earseek: :earseek: I'm not ruling anything out for us!

DisneyRGB said:
How about starting an "fans of underachieving league 1 clubs" board on here, wonder if there's a market for it?!

*holds hand up in shame as another City supporter* - should have stuck with my home London club of Millwall, at least they score goals ocasionally!

And Rhiannon that was an evil question - I had NO clue whatsoever!!

Squidge said:
*holds hand up in shame as another City supporter* - should have stuck with my home London club of Millwall, at least they score goals ocasionally!

And Rhiannon that was an evil question - I had NO clue whatsoever!!

Sorry Kirsty, the first half of the quiz was quite easy (not much comfort I know since you missed all those questions!) but everyone's so good I have to use harder ones to try to catch people out!

Sorry for beating you last night, well not really! :banana: At the football I mean, not the quiz!!

LOL thanks Rhiannon! Looking forward to the start of October now for easier questions.

Choosing to ignore the football comment hehe!

emmaness said:
At this rate we'll be playing... Grays Athletic (?!) next season, by the looks of the Conference table! :rotfl:
For your sakes I hope not! I've been to their ground a few times (supporting the mighty Aylesbury United!) and it's an absolute hole. How they got Conference grading for it I'll never know. Nice bar though.

Squidge said:
Looking forward to the start of October now for easier questions.

I wouldn't bet on it, I suspect Reid might be the most evil quizmaster yet :maleficen

steve_rob said:
For your sakes I hope not! I've been to their ground a few times (supporting the mighty Aylesbury United!) and it's an absolute hole. How they got Conference grading for it I'll never know. Nice bar though.

:drinking1 Every cloud has a silver lining eh Steve?!!

Sounds like they may not be promoted even if they come top/win playoffs based on their ground not being up to scratch. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter