• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do all standard 1 beds at BWV have balcony off the bedroom?

Tinker74

<font color=darkorchid>I had goosebumps with the o
We stayed BWV BW view last year and were unlucky enough to get a 1 bed on the corner that only had a balcony off the living room,NO balcony at all off the bedroom just a window.:(

I LOVE getting up early and having a cup of tea on the balcony each morning so it was a bummer to not be able to do this as DD was sleeping in the living room.

So..this yr we have 11 nights booked in a 1 bed standard...do they all have 2 balconies? Or even 1 long one that the bedroom doors open out to?

Whats the best way to request this if I need to? Its quite important to me as we will be there 11 nights!

Also not checking in till about 4.30pm so hope we don't get the duff room..:hyper:

Our std 1BR had one long balcony for both sets of doors. It was huge. We overlooked the main drive but the trees blocked any view we had anyway.

We stayed BWV BW view last year and were unlucky enough to get a 1 bed on the corner that only had a balcony off the living room,NO balcony at all off the bedroom just a window.:(

I LOVE getting up early and having a cup of tea on the balcony each morning so it was a bummer to not be able to do this as DD was sleeping in the living room.

So..this yr we have 11 nights booked in a 1 bed standard...do they all have 2 balconies? Or even 1 long one that the bedroom doors open out to?

Whats the best way to request this if I need to? Its quite important to me as we will be there 11 nights!

Also not checking in till about 4.30pm so hope we don't get the duff room..:hyper:

I got that one once too, 5050.

I also got one above Big River on the 4th floor that only had one small balcony between the living room and bedroom that only opened from the bedroom. My friend sleeping in the living room wasn't happy, she couldn't get up early and go out. It was 4011.

I would request "large balcony". A friend used to do that and he was pretty lucky, he called it his "party balcony". Most of the large balconies are on the 2nd floor, which means you get more noise from the boardwalk.

http://photopost.wdwinfo.com/data/500/BWV_BoardwalkView.jpg

http://photopost.wdwinfo.com/data/500/BWV_CourtyardPreferred.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter