Do chip n dale come to the sing along early?

Beachmom0317

DIS Veteran
If the sing along says it is at 7 when do chip n dale arrive? I thought I read somewhere they usually come early. We were thinking of coming early and eating dinner at the food truck and wondering if chip n dale would be there

During the winter the singalong portion starts at 7pm and Chip & Dale are there at that time. There are songs, they walk the rows for pictures and high fives, then depart about 740pm. The songs are over then too and the movie rolls.

So I guess it depends on your point of view. If you are going to the Fort "movie" that night, then it might appear that C&D come out early. But the times have been pretty consistent for literally decades.

"Summer" hours start basically March 1 through October 31 while the clocks are turned forward with the singalong at 8pm and movie at 840pm. That's why I distinguished. I see in your signature a Poly Villa stay this month so you should be there by 7pm.

Bama Ed

PS - the fires get lit at 630pm (no songs, no characters, just a CM fanning the flames - but the fire takes a while to get going. But you can come then to start the roasting marshmallow action.

During the winter the singalong portion starts at 7pm and Chip & Dale are there at that time. There are songs, they walk the rows for pictures and high fives, then depart about 740pm. The songs are over then too and the movie rolls.

So I guess it depends on your point of view. If you are going to the Fort "movie" that night, then it might appear that C&D come out early. But the times have been pretty consistent for literally decades.

"Summer" hours start basically March 1 through October 31 while the clocks are turned forward with the singalong at 8pm and movie at 840pm. That's why I distinguished. I see in your signature a Poly Villa stay this month so you should be there by 7pm.

Bama Ed

PS - the fires get lit at 630pm (no songs, no characters, just a CM fanning the flames - but the fire takes a while to get going. But you can come then to start the roasting marshmallow action.
Thanks I appreciate it! We’re going this week for fire and chip n dale so we’ll get there for 6:30. Cant wait to visit FW again!

On one of our trips to FW a few years ago we were a couple hours early before the singalong and there were some CMs letting the kids draw on the sidewalks with chalk. My daughter was concentrating on drawing and didn’t pick her head up for a couple minutes but when she did C and D were drawing on the sidewalk next to her. It was a pretty cool reaction when she looked up. They stayed for about 10 minutes to play with the kids then they left. It was pretty cool. Not sure how often that happens. I think we were lucky to be at the right place at the right time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!