Do Christmas season fares keep going up....

I thought about doing one of each airline, but we park at the terminal in YYZ, so DH would never think the 'hassle' of getting the van from the other terminal was worth the saving. :(
Ah. Didnt have that issue at YOW :) got us the best fare and flight times and as I say the prices only went up after

I thought about doing one of each airline, but we park at the terminal in YYZ, so DH would never think the 'hassle' of getting the van from the other terminal was worth the saving. :(
Not a hassle if the savings is decent! Park closest to where you flight lands and take the Link to the other terminal to leave. You'll be excited when you're leaving so that won't seem like much of a chore! It's like riding a monorail before you even leave Ontario :P When you come home you will be closer to your car. Heck, why not park in the Viscount Lot anyway, it's often cheaper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter