Do December AP rates exist?

FirstTimertoDiz

<font color=teal>I love visiting NYC<br><font colo
I am new to all of this, and I am thinking about doing a surprise trip for DH and Ds in mid- December. We are also planning a trip for next June, so I thought I could get DH an AP, and use it for both trips. If there are no AP rates available for December, though, I may have to rethink the AP.

Can anyone tell what has happened in the past? Were there any AP rates in 2004?

Thanks everyone!
Lisa

FirstTimertoDiz said:
I am new to all of this, and I am thinking about doing a surprise trip for DH and Ds in mid- December. We are also planning a trip for next June, so I thought I could get DH an AP, and use it for both trips. If there are no AP rates available for December, though, I may have to rethink the AP.

Can anyone tell what has happened in the past? Were there any AP rates in 2004?

Thanks everyone!
Lisa

AP rates for Dec IF they come out won't be out until the end of August.

Last year they were 49 for value and 79 for moderate. Not sure on deluxes. Also know they aren't guaranteed and the trend this year is that they aren't as good as last year. This year it is a flat dollar amount off and not a percentage.

It will be a while yet before anything in December comes out, if they come out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter