Do dis arrange any DCL trips so not solo?

Dreams Unlimited Travel, to my knowledge does not match people up for a cabin share on DCL. You might check the Cruise section of the Boards and pose the question in an attempt to find someone to share space with on ship.

It’s not so much a cabin share I’m after. It’s joining other Disney fans (potential other solo travellers) on a DCL trip so im not on vacation on my own. Don’t mind having own cabin it’s just joining other Disney fans on trip to make new friends and not be on my own on a DCL trip

In the past, I have put together brunch and other gatherings for fellow travelers on an upcoming cruise. I think the cruise environment offers more opportunities to get together than other types of vacations.

In the past, I have put together brunch and other gatherings for fellow travelers on an upcoming cruise. I think the cruise environment offers more opportunities to get together than other types of vacations.

Awww yeah something like like that would be great. That’s the sort of thing I mean. As I see dis do exclusive adventure by Disney trips I wasnt sure if they did the same thing for a DCL.

It’s awkward sometimes going on vacation on own when friends / family don’t want to do Disney.

Hope you don’t mind me asking but are you a travel agent then that organises such things like brunch etc for fellow travellers?

Hope you don’t mind me asking but are you a travel agent then that organises such things like brunch etc for fellow travellers?
No, I am not a travel agent, although planning (and executing) travel is my passion. I always put together excursions, meetings with fellow travelers after I book and log onto the Cruise Boards. A few years ago, I put together a 20 course Tapas Tasting in Barcelona for 18 cruisers prior to our Transatlantic Voyage. Good luck and have fun.

I've done 10+ solo cruises and they are usually DIS Cruise meets. For a few of my longer cruises the group got together to arrange group rates for transportation, hotel, meet ups on the ship and fish extender gift exchanges, however on a typical cruise (7 days or less) the group will arrange for meet ups and fish extender gift exchanges on the ship. As far as brunch and shore excursions that is something you can do online once you've made your final payment for your cruise and within a certain amount a days away from your cruise departure date (depends on your castaway club status).

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!