Do I need a fantasmic package?

Pammy jo

DIS Veteran
We'll be going to fantasmic on Tuesday, Dec 16th. If I don't have a dinner package what would all you experts estimate I would need to get there ahead of the show time?

Should I choose a dinner package at the Brown Derby what would the best time be for the ressie? Fantasmic starts at 7pm.

We just attended Fantasmic on Oct. 15 and used the FDP at Mama Melrose. We actually arrived about 40 min before the show, and got great seats in our reserved section. As we looked across the audience we were amazed to see how full the theater was. It looked as though there were only a few seats left and they were starting standing room only. I suppose people got there about 2 hours early for good seats. I was so glad we did the package, because there is no way my kids would have sat still for 2 hours.

We attended Fantasmic a week ago and arrived an hour and a half before it started. We got great center seats. However, thirty minutes after we arrived, almost all of the seating in all sections was taken! DH and I didn't have our kids with us, but the next time we take kids, we will definitely get the dinner package. So, imho, if you are taking kids, get the package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter