Do I need to book for any shows?

owensdad

Mouseketeer
We do enjoy the live shows alot, but I've noticed when looking on the MDE app at some shows like Beauty & The Beast, Festival Of The Lion King etc they show as Fastpass+, I didn't think you needed to book as show, last time we went was 7 years ago and just went straight in, we didn't book anything.

Do you really need to do a Fastpass booking with the shows? I assume it would then be 1 of the 3 daily Fastpass bookings we are allowed to do prior to going?

Thanks

I don't bother, i save FPs for rides... shows generally have a huge capacity so there's no need, and quite often I've found that the reserved seating isn't in that great a location.

Thanks, we are going in late May early June so hopefully it won't be crazy busy like July/Aug

Agree with the above.

Illuminations is the only one I'd get a FP for!

In most of the shows the FP get the better seats compared to the regular ones but unless you care about that then I wouldn't bother. I tend to FP the evening shows just as they are 1 time only and I'm always worried they will reach capacity (they sometimes do)

Was there last month and had no trouble at all getting in to the shows at any of the parks - not worth wasting fast passes on. For Illuminations I would either get a fast pass or book the Frozen Dessert Party (in our opinion the best dessert party available). However if neither option is available then there are lots of good viewing spots around the lake that offer great views.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter