Do I need to link family?

sersee05

DIS Veteran
We are two families traveling at the same time. I am going to make the ADR's for us. I know for most , I don't need to link the other family. But if I want CRT , I will need to correct? We are all on the dining plan. Do I just go through the site and link? I have not linked another reservation before.

Also, I have another person who isn't coming in until the next day. Obviously her ADR's are a day behind ours. If I got CRT , there is no way to be able to add that person since their ADR's aren't open yet? I was just trying to figure out how to be able to get her to eat with us if CRT is only available the days she is in disney. Could she make her own adr for 1 when hers opens and try to get the same time? Then call and see if they will combine us?

You can only hold one CRT reservation correct?

While I'm not sure in your situation that you'd be mandated to link, it's very easy to do and you'll be able to select to add them to reservations once you do it. On the main page of MDE, there's a link in the very first section that says "Do you want to connect additional reservations, tickets, or friends?". Click that and go from there. If I remember correctly, I used my parent's confirmation number to link them to our account last time - then I controlled everything from there. We did CRT reservation that way and it worked just fine. Once you link, you'll be able to select her in the dropdown of people attending. You could try doing them as two separate at the same time but that sounds like more work to me and no guarantee they could accommodate your 'merge' or sit you together. I never tried to make more than one CRT reservation, so I can't help you with that one. The general rule is that you can't have two reservations that are 1 hour or less apart. You can't hold a 4pm and a 5pm reservation under the same name, but you can hold a 4pm and a 5:05pm reservation. I hope that helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!