Do Minnis vans pick up at the International gateway

loutoo

Mouseketeer
I was just wondering if the minivan service will pick up at the Epcot International Gateway, or only at the front entrance

It's a short walk from the International Gateway to Beach Club, the Minnievan could pick you up there.

Yes, I didn't think there was direct vehicle access at the IG, but I couldn't remember. The goal is to avoid the mad post illuminations exodus and the wait for WDW transportation back to the resort. I think that the walk to BC and a pickup from the Minnie Van there might be the way to go.

Thanks for the quick responses.

Yes, I didn't think there was direct vehicle access at the IG, but I couldn't remember. The goal is to avoid the mad post illuminations exodus and the wait for WDW transportation back to the resort. I think that the walk to BC and a pickup from the Minnie Van there might be the way to go.

Thanks for the quick responses.
Just back yesterday. DH and I twice walked over to BC and grabbed an Uber from there, rather than hoof it back to front of park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts