Do the toll roads between Orlando and St. Pete's Beach all have a cash pay option?

No tolls on I-4. However there are a couple of toll bridges in the Tampa area that you may need to cross to get to where you are going in St. Pete. Not familiar enough with the area to tell you for sure.

No tolls on I-4. However there are a couple of toll bridges in the Tampa area that you may need to cross to get to where you are going in St. Pete. Not familiar enough with the area to tell you for sure.
And some of the toll roads in the Tampa area are cashless, so you would be paying the rental car company's fees if you use them. The bridges probably are not, but some connecting highways might be.

Suggest you map your route on Google Maps, and check off the "Avoid Tolls" option, just to be safe.

I have done the drive between WDW and St. Pete Beach many times, following I-4 to I-275 and exiting I-275 either at Gulfport Blvd. (22nd Ave S) or at Fl-682 (54th Ave S). There are no tolls if you use Gulfport west to Pasadena Ave and cross the Intracoastal Waterway on the Corey Causeway. If you use the exit further south at 54th Ave S, you will pay a cash toll on the Pinellas Bayway. I forget the exact amount, but certainly less than $2, perhaps $1.25? The latter route takes you onto St. Pete Beach near the Don Cesar at the south end of the commercial strip while Corey Causeway brings you onto the island near the north end of the commercial strip. We stay at the TradeWind Island Grand and find paying the toll is more convenient route than following Gulfport Blvd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter