Do they sell this at OKW General Store?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
I need someone to verify that they sell eggs, milk, and bread there. We don't want to do the order or spend the money to rent a car just for those few things. However, DS wants to know DEFINITELY that we can buy those things there. Thanks!

All of the DVC stores have those items.

You can access the DVC grocery order form on the member website and use it as a list of what's available. I have found that most of the items on the list are available at the resort store.

:earsboy: Bill

Aside from the resort being able to stock your fridge for a nominal fee, there is a walmart located not too far away......not very helpful if you don't drive or rent a car. I ALWAYS rent a car for at least the first day or two because there is ALWAYS something that you forgot when you packed. With a family of four, I found myself saving a grat deal by doing some shopping the first night I was there. Furthermore, with the cost of extra baggage and stuff, it usually turns out cheaper to leave stuff at home , rent the car, and buy what u need when you get there. If you really are organized and have the time, you can also ship things ahead of time to the resort and have it waiting...again, with the cost of baggage charged these days, it might just be cheaper. Even if you don't want to go out to walmart, there is a shopping center located just a mile from Downtown Disney and there are cabs all over there willing to take you will u need to go. This is handy in case u get tired of the theme park food and you want to hit mcdonalds, or some of the regular chain foods. Of course lets not forget the dunkin donuts located in that same area, I grew up in FLA. And there are no dunkin donuts out here in Northern California so I always hit this place, and the tourist trap gift shop next door, when I go to WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter