Do you ever feel.......

Cruisin

If you can't carry it, you don't
invisible on the DISboards :confused:

You post to things and you are totally ignored, like you don't exist?

I know that I do.

Is this a setup. LOL

Sometimes I will ask a question only to find it buried on the second page with no repiles. I do think alot of people post something and forget to check back on it.

So yes, sometimes I also feel ignored.

I don't think that it's a matter of people ignoring you, but only that they either don't know an answer or are not interested in the subject. Sure hope you don't find it that way here with us friendly Canucks.

PoohBWV, no, I like this board very much, everybody seems to be extremely friendly and helpful.
There does not seem to any backstabbing like on some of the others. But I still like to read the others.
I think on some of the other boards they have their "favourites" and they read their posts and pretty much ignore the rest. Cause sometimes I will say something and someone else will say the same thing and someone will say oh thanks whoever but ignore me:(
Oh well, doesn't really matter that much, just annoying some time.

Right Tigercat!!

They don't mean to be rude. But it's just they have their cliques and they tend to forget there are others here also!LOL

Scratch
pirate:

If it gets burried just go to it and post "bump". It gets back up to the top and maybe then the question will get answered.

pampam - I don't tend to start a lot of new threads, I mainly comment on those that are there already

Scratch42 - yes I suppose they do have their cliques just like in "real" life

I purposely look for the threads that have had no answers and try to post on them, just so those people do not feel ignored and invisible ;)

Originally posted by Scratch42
"REAL LIFE"!LOL

:rotfl: :rotfl:

:scratchin

Maybe I should go out more!LOL

Scratch
:wave:
pirate:

:rotfl: Nah, we just need to get to WDW more:crazy:

well by the looks of most of our countdowns we don't have long to wait to get back to Disney :hyper:

Originally posted by mbb
:rotfl: Nah, we just need to get to WDW more:crazy:
::yes::

THIS IS the Real life....what else counts???

Cruisin'Kroezes- that's why we earn the titles of " Thread Killers;) "

Well, MaMudduck,

It's a tough job, but somebody's got to do it. ::yes::

It's really funny because I was worried about posting on the Bush post and then when I did I was totally ignored. It was actually kindof funny. I find that things get lost on the CB very easily. I have found though that on the Canadian Board I haven't been ignored just answered. Maybe because it's a smaller group and I have actually met some of you.
tigercat

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter