Do you get charged for packages sent to your resort if you ordered from the Disney Store?

kittyab

DIS Veteran
When things open up, I was going to do a Disney store order to have shipped to the resort. Is there a Bell services fee like for other vendors?

I live in Canada and the shipping fees are insane, so I thought I would just have the items shipped to the resort.

Depends on the resort. If it's connected to a convention center, yes.

The problem is that shop disney is so slow with mailing packages that the package could not arrive before you leave

When things open up, I was going to do a Disney store order to have shipped to the resort. Is there a Bell services fee like for other vendors?

I live in Canada and the shipping fees are insane, so I thought I would just have the items shipped to the resort.

If you are going in Oct or early Nov, you are welcome to ship it to me & I could meet up with you there (we'll be at the BWVs then, then likely another trip to Riviera in early December) - as long as it's not like dishes or other really heavy/fragile items as we always fly there.
If that may help, just PM me & we can try to work it out :flower1:

If staying at a convention resort the package gets delivered to a 3rd party company that runs all of the Disney business centers. The 3rd party company is the one that charges the delivery fee's because they accepted the package on your behalf.
So it would not matter that it is a purchase from the Disney store the 3rd party company will still charge the delivery fee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter