Do you have a spreadsheet?

• Yes

Votes: 85 87.6%
  • No

Votes: 11 11.3%
  • You need to get out more

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
My boyfriend makes fun of the fact that I have a spreadsheet...but hey, with so much planning going in to a WDW holiday, I need one to keep track!
....Okay, I admit it, I love my spreadsheet and I'm soooooooo excited about our Christmas trip :tigger:

I think I have a problem :rotfl:

Of course I do - how else can yo keep everything straight? I do one for every trip and I print out a pocket-sized card with important times on it. Any WDW trip needs a good plan.

I don't have a spreadsheet.
I have a google doc which lists plane information, car res#, each day, where we hope to eat and then ADR # once gotten, what rides and times we want FPs for and then modified to what we got.
There are so many things to do, that you need to plan if you want to get it all done or at least be sure to do the most inportant things.
Probably similar information in a different form.

Of course I do - how else can yo keep everything straight? I do one for every trip and I print out a pocket-sized card with important times on it. Any WDW trip needs a good plan.
You get it ::yes::

I like the pocket size card idea.

I have a spiral notebook! It has the last four trips and the one I’m working on now. Then I take pictures and send to myself.

Like a previous poster, I do a Google Doc instead of a spreadsheet and I share it with DH. I list out the flights, room reservations, ADRs, FPs, park hours, ideas for QS meals, events/attractions/fireworks times, etc.

If I want to be silly, I'll keep a separate Google Keep checklist to mark off the rides we've been on.

I don't have a spreadsheet.
I have a google doc which lists plane information, car res#, each day, where we hope to eat and then ADR # once gotten, what rides and times we want FPs for and then modified to what we got.
There are so many things to do, that you need to plan if you want to get it all done or at least be sure to do the most inportant things.
Probably similar information in a different form.

Well, that's pretty much exactly what goes on my spreadsheet, so I think it counts.

Oh yes, and this is my favorite thing to talk about lol. I have a color coded Excel document broken into 15 minute increments, 5 Notes with different subjects on my iphone (My day to day plan, snacks/drinks I want to try, souvenirs to get, meet & greets, and general trip reminders), and I use good ol' paper and pencil for my ADRs and FastPass plans before I book. I am obsessed.

I have to add, I am an event planner for a living so it's all the lists are fun and helpful for me.

Oh yes, and this is my favorite thing to talk about lol. I have a color coded Excel document broken into 15 minute increments, 5 Notes with different subjects on my iphone (My day to day plan, snacks/drinks I want to try, souvenirs to get, meet & greets, and general trip reminders), and I use good ol' paper and pencil for my ADRs and FastPass plans before I book. I am obsessed.

I have to add, I am an event planner for a living so it's all the lists are fun and helpful for me.
Yes, colour coded, ALWAYS colour coded! :rainbow:

YESYESYES!!! YOU ARE MY PEOPLE! :love:
I have an Excel spreadsheet for each trip, complete with tabs for park hours, FP+ plans, dining reservations, packing lists, etc.!
I do save it to Google Sheets just prior to departure so that I can pull it up on my phone if necessary. But I also make pocket-sized cards for each day to bring with me so that I don't have to keep pulling out my phone. Yes, my whole family makes fun of me, but it WORKS.
I know MDE has all of the confirmation numbers for resort reservations, ADRs, FP+ etc., but I like having it in case I can't access MDE.

My spreadsheet has all the parks listed across the top and all my days down the side, with all the park hours and EMH listed for each day, and I’ve highlighted where I’m going on what day. I’ve got a column for notes that lists any ADRs (not many since I’m mostly a QS kind of girl). I’ve got a separate list of random things I want to remember to pack. I have both printed out, but I also have them in the cloud so I can reference/edit them on my phone or tablet. I don’t have a list with all my confirm #’s, but now you people have got me thinking 😀😀

I had about 10 different tabs going in one Excel doc and my whole family made fun of me for it BUT we did have a very organized trip lol

So glad I am I'm in good company!! I have a color coded spread sheet courtesy of my very patient and kInd DH who puts up with on going tweaking and updating !!So looking forward to our Christmas trip in 32 days!!

I had a spreadsheet for trip planning costs comparing prices for several resorts, as well as factoring in other costs such as ECV rental and dog boarding.
I also had a second budget spreadsheet for Food and Wine listing the booths that sounded interesting and the cost of the items we wanted to try.
After the vacation, I compiled all the charges from my credit card statements and the room charges (they list every transaction on it's own line, super handy!) to see how much I really spent and in what categories (room, food, souvenirs, ecv, dogs) and then made a pie chart for easy visualization. :magnify:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter