do you know ????

4 mickey

4 MICKEY
Yes only a few days to go ( 12 ) I have a question do any of you know if any of the disney hotels sell bath robes in their boutique I would love to buy myself a nice souvenir and I think this would be nice because you wear them almost every day so you remember your trip each time you wear them .
I will not reside in a disney hotel but I will go for lunches or dinner in all three
so I will be visiting the boutique so did any of you seen any with the logo of the hotel ? and if so do you remember how much approx ?

You might call Vacation Planning - They have a robe that they can add into gift baskets, and I think separately the cost was something like $80. I think she said it had a logo of either the Disneyland Hotel or the Disneyland Resort on it.

I remember seeing robes with the Grand Cali logo in the store there. I'm pretty sure they were still being sold in December 2005.

The had them at the Tower of Terror as well. I was lusting after that one something fierce! It has the Hollywood Tower Hotel "HTH" logo and was pretty cool. Did not see the other robes to be able to compare price or quality though. Kinda an out of the box idea, but thought I would mention it. ;)

Hi...I was at the Grand Californian last week and this is a photo (not too great though) of the Grand Californian bathrobe....it is $75 and can be embroidered with your name (said the tag - lol - and I dont know if that is extra $.

ef4eae79.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter