Do you think Disney will extend free dining booking date?

kellyf2626

DIS Veteran
Ok...so DH is on the fence about possibly booking a trip for Labor Day weekend with the free dining. We are closing on our house on July 14th, and he said he wants to wait until the "dust settles" from the closing before we commit to another Disney trip.

Do you think Disney will extend the June 25th date booking date for the free dining package? :confused3 I just don't think I can convince him in another week and a half! :lmao:

personally, i doubt they'll extend the booking date again... they've already extended it once and based on my own attempts at booking various resorts as well as reports here, the free dining rooms are booking up, so there's likely no need to... unless a few hurricanes (such as the one brewing down there now) really scare people into cancelling, they'll likely not offer a second extension... plus, it makes them look desperate, not a good corporate image, kwim?

that being said, can you book it and pay the minimal deposit, and if you have to cancel it, apply your deposit towards another trip (i believe you can reapply it a year ahead) in the future? that's what i'd do!

congrats on the new house :)

disneyjunkie said:
Book now, pay your deposit, and keep working on your husband. :wizard:

Ditto. With all the work surrounding buying/selling a home, you're going to need and deserve a Disney vacation. Might as well get the free dining!

I like the idea of booking now and paying the deposit...and then seeing what happens. ;) I will talk to DH tonight and see what he thinks....keep your fingers crossed.... popcorn::

My wife doesn't know we're going yet either. She probably won't approve, but I figured I might as well get my reservation for free dining and my ADRs now while I can.

Portie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter