Do your larger trips coincide with your bigger life events?

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
Like 50th birthdays?
sons high school graduation?
when the loan is paid off?
Im getting my wheels turning and deciding what I want to do with my points now.
Do you alternate years at your "home"?

interesting question.....

The answer is no. Prior to joining in 1997, we only visited WDW once every 5-7 years. Since joining, we find ourselved drawn back on a much more frequent basis. (this year, 3 trips totalling 25 nights) Outside of swapping some points for 1 week in Kauai in 1998, we have changed our vacation habits to all DVC resorts..WDW, HH and Vero. We suspect, with time, we will return to our old vacation habits of trying new places etc...but for now, we love DVC and really enjoy the resorts!

hi: our habits haven't changed that much; we tried to go a couple of times a year and always stayed in contemporary, polynesian, or wl. sometimes we'll add a couple days at one of the old favorites if i can get good ap rates. now get set for a familiar little bug that goes around (especially here) ADD-ON-ITIS!

We do go more often, but have only used one exchange. We just hate to give up our Disney fix a couple times a year!:D

It's the other way around for us. We now create "bigger life events" to coincide with our trips. Any excuse at all will do - an UN-birthday party celebrating acting our shoe-size (as my DD would say). A second+ honeymooon for no apparent reason other than we feel like it (actually, possibly the best reason for a honeymoon); things like that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter