Doctor Strange II

It was okay. Almost tired of how only she was so sad over loss, she went crazy. Twice. Like Tony was lost, Black Widow was, and no one sad about them? I guess not enough to use their powers in grief, to hurt and kill others.

Well, okay Hawkeye, but his other killer character was well known and not just because of trying to find happiness with what was lost.
The second time she had the Darkhold, which never ends well for anyone.

It was okay. Almost tired of how only she was so sad over loss, she went crazy. Twice. Like Tony was lost, Black Widow was, and no one sad about them? I guess not enough to use their powers in grief, to hurt and kill others.
There's a difference in level of pain when losing the love of your life and your "children" than coworkers. And the darkhold like other people have said.

There's a difference in level of pain when losing the love of your life and your "children" than coworkers. And the darkhold like other people have said.

Yeah, and honestly, I don't think Wanda was too big of a fan of Tony's anyway.

I happened to see the first few minutes of Doctor Strange II yesterday on Disney+ and from what I saw of it I think it will go down as Marvel's weakest link next to Eternals because the beginning was so weak to figure out but I adored the wedding scene in the movie because Doctor Strange looked so handsome in a tuxedo and when I saw him my heart just started thumping in my chest and he was such a gentleman. But that was the only scene I liked in the movie and I would've watched more but I had to eat dinner. What I think Marvel was trying to do with this movie was trying to promote a storyline into a second season of Wandavision but since Wandavision only had one season so far this was the best way they could do to tide fans over and that's why Wanda was put in Doctor Strange II. But when you look at it Benedict Cumberbatch is one successful actor and since he became popular with the first Doctor Strange film they wanted fans to see more of what happens to Stephen Strange. But I think Doctor Strange II was the second Marvel movie to not do well in theaters after Eternals they want to keep the franchise going possibly with Doctor Strange III if it were to exist. Hopefully the exact same thing don't happen to the new Thor movie when it debuts

I happened to see the first few minutes of Doctor Strange II yesterday on Disney+ and from what I saw of it I think it will go down as Marvel's weakest link next to Eternals because the beginning was so weak to figure out but I adored the wedding scene in the movie because Doctor Strange looked so handsome in a tuxedo and when I saw him my heart just started thumping in my chest and he was such a gentleman. But that was the only scene I liked in the movie and I would've watched more but I had to eat dinner. What I think Marvel was trying to do with this movie was trying to promote a storyline into a second season of Wandavision but since Wandavision only had one season so far this was the best way they could do to tide fans over and that's why Wanda was put in Doctor Strange II. But when you look at it Benedict Cumberbatch is one successful actor and since he became popular with the first Doctor Strange film they wanted fans to see more of what happens to Stephen Strange. But I think Doctor Strange II was the second Marvel movie to not do well in theaters after Eternals they want to keep the franchise going possibly with Doctor Strange III if it were to exist. Hopefully the exact same thing don't happen to the new Thor movie when it debuts

You should at least try to watch the rest of the movie - it might surprise you. That said, it's not one of my favorite Marvel movies, but I do like the overall message.

😂

You’d should finish the movie before you decide, but the movie was a worldwide hit grossing some 800+ million right on par with Guardians 2.

And there’s no second season of Wandavision coming. The point of Wandavision was to lead into the movie.

It was planned all along. She wasn’t shoehorned into Dr. Strange 2.

8/10 for me, really enjoyed it. It's not perfect, but overall a great addition.

The Behind the scenes show was really interesting. And I loved it was hosted by Bruce Campbell. He's always fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter