Does anybody know

CallaLily

Mouseketeer
I currently have a AAA discount for my August trip. But let's say another person in my party receives a pin code that has a better rate. Can I have his code applied to the reservation even though it is in my name but he is listed as a guest? :confused3

I believe they can change your AAA discount to the pin code, or at least cancel your current ressie and make a new one with the pin code.

This happened to us last December... we were booked at the Poly with the AAA rate and then my mother received a postcard... the reservation was in my name but since my mother was a guest in the room with me and my daughter, we were able to use the pin code.

Darlene

From what I have been reading, the previous poster is correct, but also note that there are only a specific number of rooms available at the pin rate. If the resort is "sold out" of those rooms, they will not be able to apply that rate to your reservation. Best to make the call as soon as you can. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter