Does anyone else wish McDonald's would offer Disney glasses?

RhinoIsAwesome

Mouseketeer
McDonald's sold "Share a Dream Come True....100 years of Magic" Disney glasses quite a few years ago. I still have my set and I LOVE them! I wish they would come out with another set of glasses...maybe tied to a movie?

Does anyone else have these glasses?

I have a few sets of Disney glasses from McDonald's over the years. It would be great if they did something again. I only use Disney glasses. My family and friends just roll their eyes.

I dont think Disney is affiliated with McDonalds anymore. They used to have the best Disney toys etc. Its a shame, because the I would go to MD just to get the toy or special offer (and not the food)!:goodvibes

I have them as well. Love them. Very heavy and nearly unbreakable.
I would love to see some Frozen glasses

McDonalds and Disney have severed their contractual relationship. Don't count on it being reinstated anytime soon.

TDC Nala: What is the ride on the pic of your tag line? RIP 1989-2008?
I was in Disney in 1986 and then 2011. Looking to go back, but I am wondering.....

I have a set of the glasses as well. They are super heavy duty and a perfect size in my opinion. It's sad that they won't be offered again :(

McDonald's sold "Share a Dream Come True....100 years of Magic" Disney glasses quite a few years ago. I still have my set and I LOVE them! I wish they would come out with another set of glasses...maybe tied to a movie?

Does anyone else have these glasses?

My daughter found 3 of the 4 in a thrift store and gave them to me for my birthday last year. I was pleased.

I dont think Disney is affiliated with McDonalds anymore. They used to have the best Disney toys etc. Its a shame, because the I would go to MD just to get the toy or special offer (and not the food)!:goodvibes

I used to order the Happy Meal too, just to get the Disney toy. Sometimes they would let you just buy the toy, and not the meal, but some McD's didn't allow that. The Snow White & 7 Dwarfs toys (from 1995 or 1996?) were the best ones I got. A little mine car full of jewels, and Goofy popped up, if I remember correctly, was my favorite. They had great little Barbie dolls too. Sure made the 3,000 mile round trip drive easier. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter