Does anyone know about the BWV renovations

dumbo33

Mouseketeer
We are going back home to the BWV late June and would like to know how the renovations are coming. What is scheduled to be renovated and when. Any help here would certainly be appreciated.:bounce:

We just arrived home today and they is a lot of work being done on the outside. To the point that it really takes away from the beauty of the hotel. I didn't ask when it would be completed.

We were at BWV last month. There is alot of refurbishment going on resort wide.

As you drive up the Inn rooms facing the valet are are covered in scaffolding. I'm guessing those rooms are taken out of inventory, or there are some pretty upset guests that can't use their balcony.

I was wondering when they would be moving over the the Villa side. Has anyone heard? This could make it very difficult to reserve a standard view room when they move over the the Villa side :( .

We are thinking of trying a standard view next August, I'm hoping they will be done by then. Guess we'll see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter