Does anyone know anyhting about the Tropical Palms Funsuites?

Claudine

Mouseketeer
I came across this hotel and was wondering if anyone has ever stayed there before? They are individual little 2 bed cottages for $99/night. I can't tell from the website exactly where they are - Holiday Trail, Kissimmee. If anyone has ever stayed there I would appreciate it.
Thanks

Hi,
I too was intrigued by Tropical Palms. I did a search on past posts &
I got very favorable replies.I really like the idea of the individual cottages
with no people above or below your room. I think my kids will like the outdoor atmosphere
with the woodsy feel. I booked TPFS for May 2002 for $79 a night for a 2 bedroom.Hope it lives up to its good reviews. Do a search with the words- Tropical Palms. I got several posts from past guests at TP. Debbie-Indiana

Hi Debra.........good to see you around the boards again.

Guess it's time for me to do the TPFS cheerleading thing again!

Claudine, if you have any questions about Tropical Palms PM me and I will be happy to give you some in depth reviews. :wave:

Susan,
I know you will be able to send a positive
and detailed review on TPFS to Claudine. You were a great source of
info. for me. Very patient too.....with all my questions!!
Thanks again ! Debbie-Indiana

Susan!

I'd like to be filled in, also!

Would you mind linking me or posting your review? I've always been curious about the Fun Suites!

Thanks so much!

Hi Robin,

There really isnt a formal review or anything....Debra and I just exchanged several lengthy e-mails about TPFS. I dont have anything saved, but if you have specific questions I will be happy to try to answer them for you! I will tell you that DH and I loved the place.

Let me know what you would like to know about! :wave:

Thanks, TP!

I just love to hear good recent reviews of certain hotels, mainly because if someone is asking about them, we can refer them to the review. There is no way the three of us could have first hand experience with every hotel in Orlando.... can you imagine??? ... so when I see a happy or UNHAPPY customer, I like to know the deal.

Although I have never stayed there, I hear a lot of good things about Tropical Palms. It is also in a good location and seems to be very popular with families.

Hi ,
While we were on vacation in May, we went to see TPFS because we had heard so many
great things about this place. It looks like a really nice place to stay. It is lacated near
Old Town in KIssimee. There is a huge sign located on 192 showing you the way, you won't
have any problems finding it. Hope you enjoy your stay. Have fun!!!!!
Tracycd:)

I oo was intrigued by the pictures and reviews of Tropical Palms. I haven't stayed yet but when I visited Old Town in Kissimmee I walked over to Tropical Palms and thought it looked great. Definately want to try it out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter