Does Anyone Know anything about the VMK

You are aware that VMK was a game right? When Disney announced they were pulling the plug, alot of players tried to get them to continue to support the game. Check out the forum under community to read more about it.

I was one of those people that played quite often, it was not about the "Game", it was about friends and memories, memories of being able to walk down Main Street USA and memories of riding the monorail. It was being able to have the Disney experience right in your home. It made dreams come true for those that could not get to the real place, and when it closed, dreams were crushed, kids and adults alike were saddened by the loss of their friends and virtual items, all they were left with were memories and a blank screen. That is why we defended it to the very end, our drive to protect things we love is what keeps us strong, it is what makes us Dis-Vmkers.

I was one of those people that played quite often, it was not about the "Game", it was about friends and memories, memories of being able to walk down Main Street USA and memories of riding the monorail. It was being able to have the Disney experience right in your home. It made dreams come true for those that could not get to the real place, and when it closed, dreams were crushed, kids and adults alike were saddened by the loss of their friends and virtual items, all they were left with were memories and a blank screen. That is why we defended it to the very end, our drive to protect things we love is what keeps us strong, it is what makes us Dis-Vmkers.

Well put. That's exactly how I felt when I heard the game was closing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter