Does anyone know the delivery charge for Instacart ?

dvc at last !

DVC Member 2006!
We have used Garden Grocer, but thinking of using Instacard. Has anyone done this ? Were you satisfied ?

I haven't done it in Orlando but I use it ever so often at home. For the most part it is okay but some of the shoppers aren't the greatest. One thing that comes to mind is if I say 1 tub of 16 ounces of sour cream if the store is out and only has 8 ounces they still only bring 1. So unless you get a shopper who is bright enough to realize when it comes to groceries size is just as important as quantity then it is great but if you get ones that don't think you can end up with way too little or way too much.

I haven't done it in Orlando but I use it ever so often at home. For the most part it is okay but some of the shoppers aren't the greatest. One thing that comes to mind is if I say 1 tub of 16 ounces of sour cream if the store is out and only has 8 ounces they still only bring 1. So unless you get a shopper who is bright enough to realize when it comes to groceries size is just as important as quantity then it is great but if you get ones that don't think you can end up with way too little or way too much.

Same here! I haven't used it in Orlando, but have used it at home. They modified our order slightly, in a way that didn't make sense, when the store was out of something. Instead of contacting us to cancel or modify they improvised similar to your situation.

Same here! I haven't used it in Orlando, but have used it at home. They modified our order slightly, in a way that didn't make sense, when the store was out of something. Instead of contacting us to cancel or modify they improvised similar to your situation.

Yeah here they'll contact and I'll respond oh yeah that's fine just grab 2 and they still only bring 1 and then customer service says well you only ordered one.

I used them last month. It was very simple for me, but I only wanted a couple of items. First delivery was free, just tip the driver. Looks like from there it is $10 plus tip for orders under $35, and $6 plus tip for orders over $35.
The overall experience for me was very similar to using Amazon Prime Now. Place an order, choose a pickup time, and have them call me when they get to the hotel. I had no issues with my simple order. I will be using this service again when I am back to Disney World.

We have tried other delivery services and now only use Instacart. We love Publix fried chicken, we phone in our order to the Publix deli counter and we add it to the Instacart order. I can see were having them pick up a holiday meal will be a real benefit.

Here is a $10 savings coupon for your account and we get $10 too! :-)

https://inst.cr/t/Bcq4fsgVe

:earsboy: Bill

Last edited:

Use them here, and I live in central Florida, have had 2 great experiences and the last was horrible. So right now it's kinda hit or miss. I think that as long as your shopper is good it will be fine. I do find its better to really specific, I left lots of notes with second order and got exactly what I wanted. I will use them again, working nights it really is a convenient way to get food to the house. And my next delivery will be free.

We have tried other delivery services and now only use Instacart. We love Publix fried chicken, we phone in our order to the Publix deli counter and we add it to the Instacart order. I can see were having them pick up a holiday meal will be a real benefit.

Here is a $10 savings coupon for your account and we get $10 too! :-)

https://inst.cr/t/zaDqJ54JY

Thank you.

We used them for our current trip. I used the link from disneynutz. We will definitely use Instacart again.

It is very easy to use. Compared to other services we've used on prior trips, the prices are more in line with supermarket prices. There is also a wide selection to choose from. You can also order alcohol, it's from an ABC shop so prices aren't inflated also. Each place you shop from will provide a shopper. They will update as the shopper is progressing. Out to shop, shopping, shopping complete, out for delivery, and at location for delivery.

The only "problem" was having to be present for alcohol delivery. But, I scheduled the delivery a little bit after I knew we would be arriving. After showing my ID, it went to bell services until our room was ready.

We just found out that instacart is increasing the stores served both at WDW and at home. If you have a credit from using the above link, you can use it for a home delivery if you do need it for your vacation at WDW.

We just found out that instacart is increasing the stores served both at WDW and at home. If you have a credit from using the above link, you can use it for a home delivery if you don't need it for your vacation at WDW.

Hi, I just want to add that I got a free one year instacart express membership when instacart started doing business in Detroit area earlier this year, so you may want to look into if your area has any kind of deals like this. This waives delivery fee for orders over $35. I've used it at home with no problems, looking forward to using it for our Nov trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!