Does Curious George Have a Tail?

Of course he does and Nelson Mandela died in jail in the 1980s.

I'm going to go have some Jiffy Peanut butter and watch some Looney Toons while you all argue about it.

;)

Of course he does and Nelson Mandela died in jail in the 1980s. I'm going to go have some Jiffy Peanut butter and watch some Looney Toons while you all argue about it. ;)

The Parallel Universe theory is interesting, because I too remember things that just didn't happen, like many others apparently.

Do you remember Snow White saying, "Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?" - Nope, didn't happen.

The Parallel Universe theory is interesting, because I too remember things that just didn't happen, like many others apparently.

Do you remember Snow White saying, "Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?" - Nope, didn't happen.

Does anyone think that Snow White said that? Why?

Oh wait, do you mean the Evil Queen? Because that's not quite the quote (which now makes your post make sense).

Does anyone think that Snow White said that? Why?

Oh wait, do you mean the Evil Queen? Because that's not quite the quote (which now makes your post make sense).

You're right, it was the Evil Queen. My bad.

You're right, it was the Evil Queen. My bad.

If I'd thought longer (i.e. before I started typing), I'd have figured it out (hence the addition). But, I was originally thinking that there was a group of people who were convinced that Snow White had said the line.

I always thought curious George didn't have a tail to more closely simulate him being child. Monkey, ape, whatever, Curious George is fictional -- I don't think too hard on fictional stuff = reality.

To me it's like watching a horror movie and questioning why a character goes out for a walk in the woods with his/her boyfriend/girlfriend when there's a known killer in the woods. Why did they do that? Because the writer of the script wrote it that way :upsidedow

Last edited:
Curious George is a Barbary Macaque, sometimes referred to as a Barbary Ape. They are not apes, they are "monkeys", but they do not have tails (not all monkey species do). Okay, technically, they do have tails, but they are quite small. They were common "pet" monkeys back in the day. They are the only primate species (other than humans) which live naturally in Europe (a large collection of them inhabit the Rock of Gibraltar).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!