Does DCL extend and honor your Place Holder discount?

rescuetink

DDC Member #428 A DCL Loving Family!! W
Were scheduled to sail Nov 1st from a place holder we booked almost 2 years to the date prior. So if DCL canceles our cruise and offers 125% towards another cruise will we also still get the 10% discount from the placeholder? TIA

Were scheduled to sail Nov 1st from a place holder we booked almost 2 years to the date prior. So if DCL canceles our cruise and offers 125% towards another cruise will we also still get the 10% discount from the placeholder? TIA
If you take the 125% future cruise credit, and book a cruise, they will transfer the onboard booking perks to the new cruise, regardless of the original expiration date of the OBB perks.

If you take the 125% future cruise credit, and book a cruise, they will transfer the onboard booking perks to the new cruise, regardless of the original expiration date of the OBB perks.

That would be great!! We wanted to cruise during the summer when we could spend a week before or after the cruise with my sister who lives in Florida. We couldn't really afford a summer cruise when we could vacation for 2 weeks, but with the 125% credit and the 10% placeholder we might be able to!! ALthough I REALLY rather just cruise in November and head to CC!!!

That would be great!! We wanted to cruise during the summer when we could spend a week before or after the cruise with my sister who lives in Florida. We couldn't really afford a summer cruise when we could vacation for 2 weeks, but with the 125% credit and the 10% placeholder we might be able to!! ALthough I REALLY rather just cruise in November and head to CC!!!
Now, the disclaimer is - that's what they're doing now. If they do get around to cancelling cruises in November, they could be doing something different.

Now, the disclaimer is - that's what they're doing now. If they do get around to cancelling cruises in November, they could be doing something different.

Yea, I know!! But I'll be optimistic and say they'll offer something better!! (Silly silly me!!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter