Does everyone really "love" their home resort?

Love our home resort (BLT). Cinderella Castle is THE icon of all things “Disney” in our opinions- and at BLT it’s omnipresent. Even on the Bay Lake side (also beautiful)- you know it’s right around the corner. Frankly, I still pinch myself that: (1) Disney decided to built a DVC so close to the Castle/MK (could reasonably argue IMHO it’s the type of thing that should belong to everyone or no one); AND (2) that we are fortunate enough to own there. Truly hope everyone else has a similar connection to their home resort (they’re all lovely)...

Love all three for different reasons and sold the one we didn’t love. BWV will always be my favorite, as it was our first, and it just feels “special”. Hard to explain the feeling, but know that lots know what I mean.

Yes, I love my home resort. My signature will bear this out. We bought into the original Disney Vacation Club and except for one cruise and one night at BWV, we have always stayed at the"vacation club" a.k.a. OKW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter