Does Pete's dog have no shame?

SL6827

DIS Veteran
Does anyone else not see the entitlement in Pete's dog on almost every single podcast? I mean, it is just absurd. I posted a comment on You Tube about it, but I think Pete is in denial about it. In todays episode that dog was just lounged out on that couch like she owned the place. What is with these animals these days? Do they ever plan to get out and get a job and be a productive member of society? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Does anyone else not see the entitlement in Pete's dog on almost every single podcast? I mean, it is just absurd. I posted a comment on You Tube about it, but I think Pete is in denial about it. In todays episode that dog was just lounged out on that couch like he owned the place. What is with these animals these days? Do they ever plan to get out and get a job and be a productive member of society? :rolleyes:
Cute post Just wanted to say - both Pete's Goldens are "hers". Most of the time I believe it's little sis Dolly in the background, but sometimes Abigail makes an appearance as well. Love when other Team members fur babies make appearances sometimes as well. :)

I love me some doggies! :)

Cute post Just wanted to say - both Pete's Goldens are "hers". Most of the time I believe it's little sis Dolly in the background, but sometimes Abigail makes an appearance as well. Love when other Team members fur babies make appearances sometimes as well. :)

I love me some doggies! :)
I fixed my post to she.

Our cats play at night in our house with cat toys, boxes and what ever they can get into and sometimes during the day - but for the most part during the day, they sleep in the sunshine through the windows - our cats are indoor cats, yes they have all their claws and lots of scratching pots

Maybe dogs sleep to during the day :)

My dogs think they are the best part of the show. They think Disney World is Pete’s office and they can’t wait for it to open back up.

Only knowing Pete from the shows, I would assume his dogs are pampered better than most showdogs.

you think the dog is bad, just wait until Sean is allowed back in the house and he is laying there all entitled...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!