Does Stitch come to tables now at Ohana?

disneyshan

Mouseketeer
Last time I was at Ohana (November 2017), Stitch stood outside and took pictures with guests. I recently saw a photo that looked like he was now going table to table again. Can anyone confirm? Thanks!

Ooops, thought I posted to the Restaurants thread - but accidentally posted to theme parks! Can an admin move this please?

when we were there last November, he was out front but they told me the characters do rotations as I also saw Pluto out there one morning.

We did breakfast the first week of September 2018. Pluto was out front with the photographer. Lilo, Stitch, and Mickey roamed the tables. Honestly, in hindsight, I'd rather Stitch have been out front. He's the one I most wanted a photo with and photos are tough in the dining room with backlighting from windows plus whoever you can manage to pass your phone/camera to to take a photo. I would have preferred to meet him out front with the Photopass photographer.

Thanks for all your replies! It was a new thing when we were there in November 2017 - we had read lots of reviews prior to that saying that he was outside and sure enough he was for our meal. We are having my son's 9th birthday celebration there in April and have ordered a Stitch cake for the meal, so I'm glad stitch will be around too!

Stich, Lilo and Mickey each came by our table in May 2018 but I believe it's only for the Ohana breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter