Does T Rex cafe not accept reservations after 4PM?

jlk806

DanceDisneyGirl
I am trying to make a res for T Rex 180 days out and the latest they have avail is 4PM? Do they not take reservations past that time? I know its not on the dining plan, and though we will be, we know we will be paying for that meal, we like it there. Does anyone know?

Call T-Rex directly, don't go through Disney. They only have a limited number of tables released to Disney for booking.

we booked our ressie online 180 days out. We are eating at 5:00 pm. I agree; you should try to call them directly. Good Luck!

Are reservations necessary at T-Rex? We had thought to eat there on our first night as our flight doesn't get in until 3 so by the time we get to the resort and settled we think it will be about 5 or 6. We want to go to DTD that night and thought we would go there.

I was having the same issues (although we're in May, so I thought they might just be sold out), but when I called the restaurant directly (thanks to the suggestions of those here), I was able to get a 6:45 for a party of 3 on a Saturday night (about 60 days out).

I just wanted to say, Thank you to the person sugguesting to call directly! (never would have thought of that ) I had a ressie for 2 and need to make it for 5, of course online showed nothing... when I called talked to Patrick, he couldn't even find the original ressie (scary) but he made the ressie for exactly what I needed and wanted! so great!

Thanks again!!!!!

when I called talked to Patrick, he couldn't even find the original ressie (scary)

It should not be scary at all. If you booked the original reservation through Disney, and called the restaurant direct, they will not have any record of it. That information is only accessible through WDW-DINE until the reservation info is sent to the restaurant the day of the reservation. If you want to cancel the original reservation and you made it through WDW-DINE, you need to call WDW-DINE.

It should not be scary at all. If you booked the original reservation through Disney, and called the restaurant direct, they will not have any record of it. That information is only accessible through WDW-DINE until the reservation info is sent to the restaurant the day of the reservation. If you want to cancel the original reservation and you made it through WDW-DINE, you need to call WDW-DINE.

well I think that most people don't realize that their ressie info isn't sent over until that day... I didn't think about it being a seperate ressie system.. but doesn't matter in the end he took care of what I needed :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter