Does the fourm have any official stickers for the camper?

Sjm9911

DIS Veteran
Title says it all ,is there stickers or such to see what fourm members are on this board? So , while traveling we can give the secret handshake or nod? Just wondering?

_MG_7595-1 resized.jpg

This was from the Dismeet last year, you can see we have our Dis sign printed using Bama Ed's great work. Attached temporarily to the front of the truck is my homemade Dis Mickey head, and last we have our Mickey lamp which was strapped to the truck due to the winds.

Here's mine! I used the graphic Ed linked to above. My son used to work at a sign shop and had this made.

20170921_183806-1612x907.jpg

j

Last edited:

Awesome pic!

Thank you. We got in to the HDT lifestyle last year after attending the East Coast Rally. We love the Volvo to tow with. We would like to single ours, but as someone told me before, this is a marathon, not a sprint.

Ok so , in looking for a sticker for the pup, i orded a green Mickey head. Ill attach it to a sign, it was like 11 bucks shipped. When i get it ill update.

Ok so my ears came in. They look good , and are as big as a inter mail envelope, so perfect for a sign. Now anyone know how i can reduce the picture resolution so i can post one?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!