Does the pepper market counter as a CS?

Yes it does, and I've always heard it's one of the best ones out there.

Yes it does and we happen to love, love, love it! Where else can you get a complete steak dinner or grilled tuna dinner for the "price" of a CS credit? We were on the dining plan last year when staying at CSR and we ate at the Pepper Grill more than once. The food is very good, but I have to admit that the service can be somewhat lacking. Plus, there are many "stations" that where you order food. Since each meal is made to order you may have to wait longer than expected. For instance, you need to wait for your steak or tuna filet to be grilled or your pizza (they are *huge*) to be baked. Even so, it's one of our favorites!

as far as your $$$ or credits worth yea it's good for that.The last time we
were there (sept.'05) the food was not good at all.years ago when I stayed there it was very good.It's not the same anymore

toyman70 said:
as far as your $$$ or credits worth yea it's good for that.The last time we
were there (sept.'05) the food was not good at all.years ago when I stayed there it was very good.It's not the same anymore

Well we were there in Aug of last year, and the food there was AWESOME. The primerib was out of this world, and so was the veggies that came with it. My ds loved the pizza, dd loved the pasta and the ribsteak. We had the fajita's and quesidillas, and they were great too. We are going back this Aug, and one reason is the food, and the ddp plan.

So, to the OP, go and eat and enjoy!! The food is great. And my DH & I are very picky.

JoiseyMom said:
So, to the OP, go and eat and enjoy!! The food is great. And my DH & I are very picky.

We were also these last August for the free dining. We're at POP this August because this is an extended family budget trip, otherwise I would be back at CSR for the Pepper Market on the free DP :). It was that good. We were limited by the desserts we could choose, but I would pick muffins to eat for breakfast the next day. We also liked the made to order breakfast there too.

Buzz2001 said:
Yes it does and it is the best CS you'll find at WDW!! The desserts you can choose from has changed and more options are available.

]
Great...can't wait until September to try it out!

Staying at CSR for the free ddp! :cheer2:

robinb said:
Yes it does and we happen to love, love, love it! Where else can you get a complete steak dinner or grilled tuna dinner for the "price" of a CS credit? We were on the dining plan last year when staying at CSR and we ate at the Pepper Grill more than once. The food is very good, but I have to admit that the service can be somewhat lacking. Plus, there are many "stations" that where you order food. Since each meal is made to order you may have to wait longer than expected. For instance, you need to wait for your steak or tuna filet to be grilled or your pizza (they are *huge*) to be baked. Even so, it's one of our favorites!

So, the pizza is good? Its rare to hear about decent pizza at wdw. Is it really crowded at lunchtime or are lots of folks in the parks by then?

We also love PM - & its a great deal for a CS - the portions are also pretty big and easily shared - its a lot of food! :goodvibes

We enjoy eating at the Pepper Market. It really isn't your average food court. Great food, huge portions and a nice atmosphere.

ReallyFunMom said:
So, the pizza is good? Its rare to hear about decent pizza at wdw. Is it really crowded at lunchtime or are lots of folks in the parks by then?

Yes, the pizza was good. My then 4 year old had it at least 3 times. My 9 year old liked it. And DH and I nibbled on it. They make the pizza right there in front of you. I did not find it very crowded last year during lunch. We were there the last week of August.

Buzz'sBetterHalf said:
We enjoy eating at the Pepper Market. It really isn't your average food court. Great food, huge portions and a nice atmosphere.

Yay! I am so glad to hear good things about Pepper Market! My dd will be 18 monthes on our trip in September and I plan to return to our resort every afternoon for for rest and swims so we will be probobly be eating here often.

We just got back on 6/26.. I suggested that we go over to the Pepper Market for the last night of our stay for something different. There is so many chicken strips that we can eat!!! We have never eaten here before and while we waited to be seated my husband couldn't believe that this place is a counter service. We asked and was reassured that it was!! WOW!! We thought the food was excellent!! I got an $18.95 steak on the dining plan and my son was able to order an adult size fajita.. He didn't have to order from the kids menu is what the waitress said!! The only complaint was that we all didn't sit down at the same time to eat. My husband was done with his dinner by the time I came to the table with my steak and my daughter's pizza. But, if your on the dining plan, stopping here is well worth the price of the dining plan for a counter service!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter