Does Universal Studios Hollywood have a "fastpass" like system?

5 Disney Fans

DIS Veteran
I am pretty sure the one in Orlando does. My DH wants to get the front of line pass but I just can't see spending that amount of money for a family of 5 :eek:

So, does anyone know if they have a fast pass like system at USH?

Thanks!

Yes, USH does offer a front of the line pass. I know you can check on the website to find out costs, but you might also be able to update on the day you go if you want to see how busy it is first. We went the Tuesday before Thanksgiving (park open 10am - 6pm), and you could upgrade once you entered the park. To upgrade to a front of the line pass was $35 a person, or $25 if after 2pm. It didn't look like the cost of the ticket you used to enter the park mattered (but I didn't check on this), once you were in that would be the cost to upgrade. I believe that this is not always available though, the only sell a certain number of the passes, so if you go on a busy day this upgrade might not be available.

And the pass was absolutely not necessary the day we went. It may have saved a couple minutes here and there, but the lines were reasonable that day anyway.

Thanks Vacation Dad.

Maybe I didn't state my question clearly. I was wondering if there was a fast pass in the park that can be used if we didn't opt for the front of line pass. If I'm not mistaken at Univeral Studios Florida you can put your regular park ticket in and get a return time (Like at the Disney Parks), or you can purchase a front of line pass.

No, USH, and USO do not offer Fp like disney. In fact it is a bit costly buying it. only way you do not have to buy it at uso is if you are staying in 1 of thier hotels in orlando. WE just last feb and was told you can onlf use the fp once on each rids.

No there is no Fast Pass like in disneyland unfortunately, but like others said there is a front of the line pass that you can buy. In my opinion for the extra money for the front of the line pass... NOT WORTH IT!!! Theres not a whole lot to see at USH and you can stand in regular line ups all day for each ride and still take in the tour, the city walk and still have plenty of time to kill before park closing.

Yea, no fast pass, and the front of the line pass really isn't even that necessary. There are barely even 10 rides there, so even waiting in line doesn't take up your whole day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter