• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does walker provide something to cover the evc if it rains?

freemore

Mouseketeer
Does Walker provide something to cover your ecv if it rains or do you have to take your own rain cover? if so what do people usually take, a poncho? Thanks Lene

They provided a cover for the one my DH rented.

It was in a plastic bag, attached to the handlebars.

Although this is for our personal ECV, we use a small gas grill cover. It is less likely to blow off than a poncho.

Carol

The only thing Walker provides is a small bag with a shower cap in it. That is designed to go over the control box to protect the electronics. From a technical standpoint, that is the only part that needs protection from water.

I will use a poncho which will cover me. It will go over the back of the seat and in front will at least go to over my knees. Since I usually wear shorts and sandles, I don't worry about my lower legs or feet getting wet.

I will normally not park it outside if it rains, so I don't really worry about getting the seat wet.

I rented an ECV from Walker last week & it came with two shower caps (that is what I call the little plastic pouch!). They were both in the little pouch behind the seat. Previously it had been on the handlebars.

side note about Walker - I was told my ECV could arrive any time up to 10 p.m. on Sunday. It was at the resort by 2:30 p.m. or so!!

Ooops! You can tell by my post that we never needed to open that pouch. I'm so sorry to have been misleading.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter