Doing the Hours Dance?

wdwprncess77

Mouseketeer
Will everyone join me in this dance? Maybe if we all dance hard enough we can speed up the countdown clock.......

:jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1:

I'm dancin' I'm dancin'...! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Have a wonderful trip princess!

The dancing is definately making the clock go down....Thanks all!!! Let's all have a magical next couple of days.

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :jumping1: :jumping4: :cool1: :fish: :moped: I'm dancing for you cause the sooner you go, the sooner I can go!!!

Im doing the hours dance with you. Matter of fact we are loading up the car. I had to check this great site for any last bits of info before I could leave though. EVERYONE.....thanks for all the answers to my Qs. Lets all have a great trip!:Pinkbounc :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :hyper: :love2: :hyper: :love2: :hyper: :love2: :hyper:

Dancing a jig right with y'all.

:cheer2: :jumping1: :cheer2: :jumping1: :cheer2: :jumping1:

I cannot believe it's finally here! Woo hoo! :cloud9:

Everyone have a safe trip!

Chris

:rockband: :rockband: :rockband: :rockband: :rockband: :rockband:

WE'RE ROCKING AND ROLLING!! And, still so much to do!! and dd doesn't even know we're going yet!!!!:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

HEY MAKE SURE YOU ALL WEAR YOUR GREEN RIBBONS!! Our lime green bandana will be attached to dd's stroller!

OK All - Thanks for dancing. This is my last chance to check up on the boards. I might be sad without this place....but I'll be "home" now. And so will all of you.

I hope everyone has a safe trip down - our weather is supposed to be wonderful. Can't wait to see the lime green ribbons/mickeys. Yippee for us!!!! :wave2: :wave2: :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter