Doing the impossible - CRT for 27

PhDisney

Earning My Ears
It took several group members coordinating a series of reservations, but we managed to snag a total of 27 guests for CRT. A family reunion to celebrate Grandma's 85th birthday - her first time back at Disney since grandpa passed away. I have to call at some point and get correct guest names in the correct places, but against all odds we managed it. We even managed to make it so the reservations are only 5 minutes apart.

Just thought I'd share! Grandma is gonna be so happy to be surrounded by her children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren!

I'm not a Grandma...yet! But I'd love to spend my 85th birthday inside the castle. Good plan! I'd probably put a tiara on her!

I'm not a Grandma...yet! But I'd love to spend my 85th birthday inside the castle. Good plan! I'd probably put a tiara on her!
We have Cinderella Minnie Ears and we think we're gonna get her a cake.

Crazy enough, the 26 of us aren't even CLOSE to everyone. 7 children (all married/partnered), 16 grandchildren (almost all married), and in December (God willing) 19 great grandchildren.... This is just who could make it to Florida!!

Good to see large groups can be accommodate. What an awesome birthday party.

Good to see large groups can be accommodate. What an awesome birthday party.
I will say it wasn't easy. We had to snag: a reservation for 8, two reservations for 6, a reservation for 5, and a reservation for 2, knowing some of us would potentially be split up. (We do plan to call ahead to ask to be sat near each other.) It took 5 people several hours between the phone and online portal to get it, and we only managed it because we're okay eating dinner at 4 PM!

It took several group members coordinating a series of reservations, but we managed to snag a total of 27 guests for CRT. A family reunion to celebrate Grandma's 85th birthday - her first time back at Disney since grandpa passed away. I have to call at some point and get correct guest names in the correct places, but against all odds we managed it. We even managed to make it so the reservations are only 5 minutes apart.

Just thought I'd share! Grandma is gonna be so happy to be surrounded by her children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren!
That sounds like an amazing birthday party! What a special treat to be able to give her a family dinner in the castle!

WoW! What a fabulous idea! I am sure that Grandma will love it! Congratulations on managing to get it to all come together. THAT was a lot of work!

Have a wonderful celebration!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter