Dole whip on Fantasy

Dole Whip is simply a pineapple flavored soft-serve from Dole, so it could be simply melted

I know what Dole Whip is, thanks. When it melts, it looks like pale yellow foamy stuff...that cup looks like a blended smoothie type drink.

I know what Dole Whip is, thanks. When it melts, it looks like pale yellow foamy stuff...that cup looks like a blended smoothie type drink.

Well you can order it on Amazon for yourself and then no need to complain if the Fantasy doesn't do it to your liking.

Well you can order it on Amazon for yourself and then no need to complain if the Fantasy doesn't do it to your liking.

Who is complaining? It's an observation. Listen, I love Dole Whips. I have them all the time at Disneyland. I have had them at a local yogurt place as well. I don't need to make it at home; I can be at Disneyland in 15 minutes anytime.

I am just curious if the ship sells actual Dole Whip soft serve in a cup, that holds its shape and has the texture of soft serve. Calling something Dole Whip and then showing me a photo of a bright yellow drink with a straw in a cup...that's not Dole Whip.

Just curious if they sell a cup of Dole Whip...that you need to eat with a spoon.

Not sure why you need to be so snide about it.

To be "official" Dole Whip it likely only needs to be Dole pineapple something (otherwise Disney wouldn't advertise it as Dole Whip and give you a slushy).
That said, purists will want Dole pineapple soft serve.

I'd be willing to try it as I just like pineapple. It it's creamy and not icy it could still be good.

Who is complaining? It's an observation. Listen, I love Dole Whips. I have them all the time at Disneyland. I have had them at a local yogurt place as well. I don't need to make it at home; I can be at Disneyland in 15 minutes anytime.

I am just curious if the ship sells actual Dole Whip soft serve in a cup, that holds its shape and has the texture of soft serve. Calling something Dole Whip and then showing me a photo of a bright yellow drink with a straw in a cup...that's not Dole Whip.

Just curious if they sell a cup of Dole Whip...that you need to eat with a spoon.

Not sure why you need to be so snide about it.

There's someone being snide and it's not the people you're responding to...

Is "regular" ice cream sold at the same location? I'm just wondering about cross contamination. My DD has several food allergies....it would be so amazing for her to be able to enjoy a treat!

Well I'm certainly willing to try one when we're on the Fantasy again next year :thumbsup2

Now I have to try the Amazon Dole Whip mix!! Looks like the reviews are extremely positive on this.

Says there is over 300 servings and the bag is 30 dollars. I would say that is a "little" cheaper than buying it at Disney World.

Is "regular" ice cream sold at the same location? I'm just wondering about cross contamination. My DD has several food allergies....it would be so amazing for her to be able to enjoy a treat!

They eyescream station is free and a little bit away from this. In it's own self-serve machines. I don't think you have to worry. DCL is very good about allergies.

They eyescream station is free and a little bit away from this. In it's own self-serve machines. I don't think you have to worry. DCL is very good about allergies.
@3beauties1beast I'm guessing your daughter is allergic to dairy, so she can have dole (which is dairy free) but not ice cream. The soft serve ice cream nor the uncharge ice cream shop are the same place as this. I would check with the CM but its likely that there is a dedicated machine for this.

OMG! And with rum too:jumping1: I wish I had an onboard credit, because I might be spending more on this than I had planned. Maybe I can substitute this instead of the drink of the day in my alcohol budget. I was always shocked they didn't do this sooner. August here I come:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter