Dole whip on Fantasy

I'm on the Disney Wonder right now.

I asked. They answered! DOLE WHIPS ARE ON BOARD the smoothie place next to the eye scream and at the bar by Pinocchios

They don't come out of a machine like a big commercial ice cream machine. More like a frozen margarita machine. But they call them dole whips!

Right now it was just liquid and wasn't ready but as soon as it is. I'm there!

Thinking about what I drank on the Fantasy twice last week, they really should call it a "Dole Freeze" because it is not the same product as what's sold at WDW. It was very good, but definitely not a soft serve-type product.

And they were definitely not shy about adding a good amount of rum!

Last edited:

Thinking about what I drank on the Fantasy twice last week, they really should call it a "Dole Freeze" because it is not the same product as what's sold at WDW. It was very good, but definitely not a soft serve-type product.

And they were definitely not shy about adding a good amount of rum!
That's a trade off I can live with.

On FANTASY right now. It is the Dole Whip mix they use in the parks. However it is more of a slushy serving. It taste just like the product in the parks but instead of smooth and creamy it's very slushy like a margarita. I love Dole Whip, this is a pleasant substitute compared to no pineapple Dole whip at all.

On FANTASY right now. It is the Dole Whip mix they use in the parks. However it is more of a slushy serving. It taste just like the product in the parks but instead of smooth and creamy it's very slushy like a margarita. I love Dole Whip, this is a pleasant substitute compared to no pineapple Dole whip at all.

Did they explain why it isn't like the "proper" Dole Whip ?

SW

Ah, ok. Does it have its own dedicated machine or are other things made in the same machine ?

SW
On the Wonder it was its own machine. The lady behind the counter wasn't happy with the consistency one day and blamed the weather. The machine wasn't staying or getting cold enough

Is it the one they currently use in the parks or is the mice the version that actually contained pineapple? That one was so much better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter