Dollar.co.uk

My voucher came through this afternoon. :thumbsup2

Thanks again Wayne. :flower3:

We hadn't booked yet - were about to today when I came across this thread. Slightly gutted the prices have increased, however against USRentACar and Netflights, Dollar are still actually cheaper for Intermediate SUV/regular SUV. Hope everyone gets what they originally booked for!

Yay! Got all my vouchers through. Absolute bargain, we have saved about £300 altogether. Thank you Wayne for the original post :goodvibes

I just checked the prices and they are still giving me £300 off the cost of the car with platimum ins and free GPS - I'll take that thank you very much. What with Disney throwing great offers at me and now Dollar giving me £300 saving I'm just thinking about what to do with all the extra cash when I get there........ Thanks for the info Wayne!!!

I just checked the prices and they are still giving me £300 off the cost of the car with platimum ins and free GPS - I'll take that thank you very much. What with Disney throwing great offers at me and now Dollar giving me £300 saving I'm just thinking about what to do with all the extra cash when I get there........ Thanks for the info Wayne!!!

I now have a misprice on Car, another error on 3 nights at Royal Pacific Resort and 20 nights free Dining. Just a bargain flight to find now.:thumbsup2

I now have a misprice on Car, another error on 3 nights at Royal Pacific Resort and 20 nights free Dining. Just a bargain flight to find now.:thumbsup2
Same here. Misprice on car, error on 2 nights Hard Rock Hotel, USF tickets before the price increase, Tesco deals on Virgin holiday :thumbsup2

Sounds like Disney, US, Hotels, Car Rental Companies are just desperate to have us Brits come over.... anyone else like to make an offer, British Airways with your Club World seats at World Traveller prices perhaps?!?! hehe

**If that happens, I call shotgun on the first seat!!** =)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter