• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dollar mini van rental price

Nik's Mom

DIS Veteran
Hi,
I just booked a minivan at Dollar. August 1 - 7 for $229.99. I think this is a good deal. The best I could do elsewhere was about $450. Can I get some opinions on those who have rented with Dollar? Also, where is it located in the airport? Is it close to National?

Just wondering if you used a code to get that good rate...thank..amy

Yes, I used KISS3. I found this code today on our very own Transportation board. The code does not require a coupon. It worked like a charm! These boards have already saved me a severl hundred dollars!

Thanks Niks Mom I just reserved our van for DEC , and I saved 10 for our budget! I was starting to get worried with the prices I was seeing. I know what you mean by saving money, I so far have saved over 900 dollars! My husband is so thankful to you all.

Hi,
How did you make your Dollar rental reservation for the mini-van of $229 a week; was it thru their 800 phone number, website, etc.

I'm not having much luck finding your great deal?

Thanks for your answers!

We rent from Dollar every year. They are wonderful. Fast, Convenient, Efficient. They are 1 floor down from baggage claim then you walk out the front doors and directly across the street (no shuttles), Plus we always get great deals from Dollar. We rented a full soze SUV (Jeep Grand Cherokee or Dodge Durango) for this coming February for 10 days for a price of $375 including all taxes! They are the best!

Nik's Mom,

Just wanted to thank you for the info. I was able to make a ressie this morning for our up coming trip in May.

Just saved another $20 on an 11 day rental.....every little bit helps.....this is even less expensive than what we paid in 2000!!

Donnyfan,
I just went to their website and used the code. Maybe it only applies to certain dates. Mousesavers has other codes you may want to try.

Thanks for the info; I'm sorry to ask this, but what/where is Mousesavers; is it a website?

I just used the KISS3 code also & saved myself $50 on a 2-week minvan rental. :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Make sure you sign up for Fastlane if you are using Dollar. It is so much quicker. You get in the special line & they take care of you right away. Plus, it's on site, which is a must for us.

DH signed up for Fastlane right over the internet - it's free & saves so much wait time. :)

Dollar is the GREATEST!!! I use it all the time. And I have used the KISS code very often. Sometimes it is as low as $199/week for a minivan.

Dollar is right in the terminal. And the cars are on the same level. (You have to take an elevator or escalator to the National cars.)

I second the info about being a Fastlane member.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter