Dolphin questions

luvdmouse

Mouseketeer
We are taking my special needs brother on vacation to the Dolphin in March. He will be staying in a handicapped room and will be in the room for many evenings. Does anyone know if any of the handicapped accessible rooms have views other than the parking lot? I would love to be able to request a resort/fireworks view for him. Also, we need to have a car with him at all times as well as a fridge in the room for fluids to keep him hydrated. Does anyone know if the S/D ever waives the parking and fridge emptying charges for medical reasons? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Lisa

If a refrigerator is needed for medical reasons, they should waive the charge because he would not need the refrigerator if he didn't have medical needs. Hopefully, someone will know for sure.
I don't think they will waive the parking fee, but it wouldn't hurt to ask (with an explanation of why a car is vital to him).
It doesn't look to me like very many of the Dolphin rooms would face Epcot to see the fireworks from this

photo on the DIS site (wdwinfo.com). The resort closest from the bottom of this photo is the Boardwalk. The one near the right top is the Yacht Club. Epcot is to the right of the top right edge of the picture.
Again, hopefully someone knows for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter