• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dolphin Renovation

LiLPrincess

Mouseketeer
I'm not certain the renovations have begun yet, but has anyone heard when they might be completed?

Just bumping this post up. Wanna know too, I'll be there on June 24th!

Rennovations have been completed at the Swan and are awesome. The Heavely beds are heavenly...WOW I slept well on one :) I am pretty sure the rennovations have started at the Dolphin, but they are no where close to finish, as the Swan was just completed recently.

We checked out March 23 and when we were leaving our room guys came to measure our room - so apparently renovations were coming soon.....:bounce:

I asked and got this response for you!

The Swan will be done May 3rd (except Grand Suites). We are shooting to have the Dolphin done by the end of the 1st quarter 2004.

Glo, once again you're wonderful!

You may remember last year I was planning a surprise trip for my twins 16th birthday. Finances forced me to postpone and now I'm looking at June 2004!

Thanks again for your help. Sounds like they'll be finished with renovations by the time we go!

I asked at the front desk last week when we checked in and was told that they had not started ren. at the dolphin and were going to start sometime in June.

"HOLY CANCELLED TRIPS BATMAN!"

We are planning our April 2004 trip and I was disappointed to learn that POFQ was closing for rehab since that's where we were planning to stay.

I thought about postponing the April 2004 trip until POFQ opens. DH talked me into looking at other resorts. So this weekend we figured we would stay at the Dolphin. When I read this thread I thought NO! THE UNIVERSE IS TELLING ME "DO NOT GO TO WDW!" I am happy that the rehab will be completed by April 2004.

THANKS! S

The Swan will be done next month....all except the huge suites. If it is importsnt to get a remodeled room stay at the Swan...they are run by the same company and every emeninty is the same.

Yes, I do remember...I hope your 2004 trip will be spectacular

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter